IEDLI 2023 dates, location, and registration information will be announced soon.
For updates on IEDLI 2023, subscribe to our newsletter!
Classes will be held in English. To successfully participate in courses, participants should have at least a B2 English language level.
Groups of 3 or more people in the same course save 10% on registration!
In order to secure a group discount, all of the following must apply:
- All registrants must be from the same organization or institution.
- All registrations must be made at the same time and payment must be received as one transaction within 60 days of registering the group.
- Registrations must be made through one contact person responsible for managing the group.
- If any registrant(s) in a discounted group cancel their registrations, the discount will be void and registration fees will be adjusted to non-discounted rates if the number of registrants in the group drops below 3.
Contact us with any questions.
Please note that payment must be received to ensure your registration; IEDLI reserves the right to cancel your registration if payment is not received within 60 days of registering. If you register within 14 days before IEDLI begins, payment must be made via credit card.
Any registration that remains unpaid 7 calendar days prior to the first day of IEDLI will be cancelled. Participants who show up to an event for which their registration was cancelled for nonpayment may pay for the event and participate only if there is still room available.
To receive a certificate of completion, participants must be present for at least 90% of all lectures and workshops.
- Registrants who pay the standard registration fee may transfer their registration to another colleague or nurse free of charge, at any time.
- Registrants who pay the nurse registration fee may transfer their registration to another nurse free of charge, at any time.
- Registrants may NOT defer their registration to the following year’s program. Contact us with any deferment questions.
Updated 20 April 2022.